Sunday, September 11, 2011

First Day

So we made it through the first day. This poor little guy has no idea what is about to hit him. All he knows is that there are Cheez-its in that lunchbox and he wants to eat them....now!



We did have the classic meltdown as I dropped him off, but the word is that he settled in and had a good time for the most part. However, when I picked him up he was MAD. He spent the next 24 hours not crying, but screaming, at us in an attempt to make sure we knew he had been unhappy with our decision. But, by Friday night he seemed to have forgotten it all and was ready to be his happy go lucky self again.

Well, that was, until I dropped him off at the church nursery today. He made it through the first hour, but it was a teary one I hear. I'm sure we are going to adjust, but we might need a few Kleenexes before we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment