One afternoon I had Little Man down on the boardwalk trying to run out some energy. There are benches in sets of three about every 20 yards or so along the 3 miles boardwalk. He loved climbing in and out of each one. At one point we had climbed onto the bench and the tiki bar across from our bench started playing "Bad Boys." If you don't know the song just start playing the theme song to "Cops" in your head.
Little Man started dancing for all his little body was worth. He was facing the tiki bar and I was facing the ocean and trying to keep him from falling off the bench. He was really getting into it so I turned around and there was actually a man at the tiki bar who was dancing with him! Little Man was trying to copy everything this man was doing. Then Little Man decided to take over the directing and was trying to dance while touching his knees, (because we know Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes is the number one hit!) and the man busts out laughing and says, "You got me dude, I can't hang with you!"
Of course Little Man was oblivious to his win and just kept dancing until the song ended. It just so happened that Doug was looking out our hotel window when this was happening and he managed to get a few pictures from 4 floors up!
No comments:
Post a Comment