Thursday, February 28, 2013

Time Out

Things around here have been a little ridiculous lately with germs and broken bones and this past Sunday I decided we needed to get out of the house and do something fun, but I didn't want to subject the rest of the world to our funk, so we played a little church hooky and took off for the zoo.  I figured that out in the open we couldn't infect too many people.

We arrived at the zoo to learn that the power is out!  But we still managed to have a few hour so fun.  The princess took her camera so all the animal shots are from her camera.

We've been to the zoo a lot and when you go a lot you get to see some pretty cool moments.  This cougar had just woken up and was working his way out his tree when a squirrel got a little too close!  The princess managed to get this great shot.  The cougar actually jumped about halfway up the tree after the squirrel, it was a pretty cool wild kingdom moment!


 These guys make pretty good pals!


No comments:

Post a Comment