This past weekend the princess and her daddy headed off for the annual Father/Daughter Dance so little man and I went out for our own evening of fun. It's pretty easy to give Little Man the perfect evening. A few chicken nuggets and playtime at Toys and Co and he is happy. It's interesting to take him out to eat because it is so different from his sister. He was more than happy to sit there and eat with no conversation and then when all the food was gone, then he was ready to talk! If you've been in a Chick-Fila lately they are advertising the spicy chicken sandwich with a cow wearing a fire fighters uniform. This was our conversation.
LM: Mom, that cow looks funny.
Me: He sure does. Do you think he has a fire truck?
LM: No, Mr. Bryan has a fire truck.
Me.: Oh, he does, huh?
LM: Mr. Bryan lives on a fire truck.
Me: Does Mr. Bryan put out fires?
LM: Yep
Me: Do you want to put out fires?
LM: No, only Daddies can put out fires.
Me: Do, you want to drive a fire truck?
LM: YES, I'm going to go home and get my special fire hat.
Me: Laughing too hard to say anything right now.
LM: But, Mom, I don't have fire boots or fire jacket! I need fire boots and a fire jacket and I want to drive a red fire engine.
So, apparently he is too small to put out the fires, but plenty big enough to drive the truck if he can find the right attire!
No comments:
Post a Comment