Every Wednesday night Doug stays at work late and then heads out to play tennis. This usually means at some point during the evening Little Man will ask where Daddy is and I'll tell him Daddy is playing tennis. I guess after hearing it so many times Little Man decided that he needed to see what this tennis thing was all about. On Thursday the Princess and I were headed out of town for a quick overnight trip to Atlanta, so Little Man got two days of tennis with his Daddy.
We already had the little racquet from an attempt to play tennis with the Princess. I'm pretty sure the racquet saw more playing time in these past two days than it has in the last 4 years!
Doesn't he just seem to be saying, this is my court and I dare you step onto it?
Doug would toss the balls and while they didn't go flying over the net, I heard there was contact!
Early stages of some good form.
No comments:
Post a Comment