Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A New Adventure

There's a new playground in town that is technically not finished and technically not open yet, but the caution tape was all rolled up in one corner so we declared it open the other night. It is definitely not finished because there are a few holes and it's still sitting on a concrete slab, but it is an awesome playground. It's handicapped accessible and it is made for 2 years through 12 years old so it has something for everybody. The kids had a great time and the princess was begging to go back the next night. I hope that soon they actually finish it so we can really enjoy it.

I didn't get many pictures of Little Man in action because I was usually trying to keep him from some major head injury, but I did manage to get him to slow down a few times.



One his clearer words these day is "sliiiiiiiiide"






No comments:

Post a Comment