Friday, August 5, 2011

Motivations

I don't blog like I used to. It's certainly not because I have a lack of content. Daily I have conversations that are blog worthy and we still take pictures by the hundreds. And there are so many things going on in life that need to be documented before they are gone, but in the last 7 months I've lost my motivation.

My biggest reader was my Mom. She would read and never comment in the blog world (I'm pretty sure she had no clue how), but I would always get a phone call or an e-mail with her random comments about the blog. And until they were gone I never noticed that the comments weren't usually about my kids, but they were about me, and who I was as a parent. Don't get me wrong, my Mom was my kids biggest cheerleader and advocate, but I think she was enjoying seeing how my kids changed me. How I had to grow to be a parent especially to a little girl.

Hopefully the motivation will return and I'll get better at remembering my kids lives, but if I don't just know it's not because my kids aren't still rock stars in our world!

No comments:

Post a Comment