Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Moving on up!

I haven't been looking forward to this day for several months, but it has come. The nursery experience at church has been and up and down experience since Little Man was born. It's certainly not because he hasn't had AWESOME folks loving on him each and every Sunday morning, but for a little guy who has sensory issues nurseries can be a little overwhelming.

But for the last 10 months it has been an up time. And if they were sticklers Little Man should have walked out of his little safe haven two months ago and ventured into an even bigger and scarier world. Thankfully, for whatever reason, he got to stay an extra few months. He has had the most awesome teachers each and every week, Mrs. Amber and Mrs. Emily and I'm pretty sure the next Sunday he will be searching for them. We can't thank them enough for loving on our boy and encouraging him each week.

This picture is from Mrs. Amber. I love that he has the crayon upside down because he is way more interested in the pretty little girl next to him then his own picture! It's also a great shot of his new haircut! (Every haircut I get a little braver and go a little shorter!)

No comments:

Post a Comment