Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Torture Again

I took Little Man for what is turning out to be his monthly torture session at the barber shop. After just two visits he has already pegged the place as evil and was none too happy when we pulled up! I basically have to sit with him in my lap wrapped in a big bear hug, while one very quick, very awesome hairdresser shears and another very awesome hairdresser tries to play peek-a-boo from behind a shelf. He actually got a sucker after this trip and even that did little to encourage him. You would think I could just stay away, but this Little Man grows hair like a weed. And it is the thickest hair I've ever had my hands on.

This was pre-haircut. It took him 30 days to grow that head of hair.


He was so mad at me!


We went grocery shopping afterwards and he was still sniffling as he tried to re-cover, but it looks so good.



No comments:

Post a Comment