Monday, June 6, 2011

Made it!

Little Man made it through another soccer season as spectator and he has proven to be a very patient little brother while his big sis gets to have the fun. He was a much better soccer spectator than a basketball spectator and sadly it appears that the Princess will be leaving soccer behind and sticking to basketball. He still has five more seasons to go before he can get out there himself, but I'm sure the day will come quickly!

I'm not sure what it was, but something kept him from wanting to run onto the field. Most of the time he was happy to play on the sidelines and let the game go on.


The red cheeks seem to just be him. It doesn't take make much heat to give him some glowing cheeks!




This is Little Man's cousin from CA and you can tell he is so happy to have her sitting next to him!


If he could talk I think he would have been begging his Daddy to quit taking pictures and get this girl away from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment