Let me start by saying I wish I had pictures to show you because my words are not going do justice.
Little Man has grown out of this little bathtub that sits on the counter. It only holds about two cups of water now with him in it so today I went searching for something else that we could use. I found what I thought was going to be the perfect transition before he masters our HUGE tub. I didn't count on his distaste for having wet feet.
His old tub had just enough water in it to keep his butt warm. He sat in a V shape with his feet, back and head staying dry. In this new tub, his feet, ankles, and calves were all under water. But, apparently he had other ideas. He insisted on sitting in a V shape through the entire bath which meant he had to basically do a baby sit-up for the entire bath. Every time his feet would touch down he would yank them back up. I did think for about 2 seconds about running to get the camera, but I came to my Mom senses pretty quick...Maybe Dad will be home for the next bath workout!
No comments:
Post a Comment