We had our 4 month check-up at the beginning of the month and the doc said then that I could start some real food whenever I wanted. When the doc gave me the green light with the princess I think I probably went home that day and experimented with it. Not so much this go around. Things are moving too quickly. Everyday is one step closer to him no longer being a baby and I really don't want to do anything to encourage that. But then my Momstincts kick in and I realize that he needs to move on even if I'm not ready for him to move on. So, we did...to oatmeal!!
Doesn't this look appetizing?

See how his hands all balled up? That's the way he holds them for a bottle, so he knows he's getting something good.

He hates the swing most of the time so even the idea of getting food in it didn't make it any more appealing!

The second go around he was a way more content!

No comments:
Post a Comment