Saturday, February 8, 2014

Fire Chief

Little Man loves to play anything that involves getting to be a fire fighter and rescuing things.  Notice, I didn't say rescuing people.  He rarely rescues people, but it usually involves cars, trucks, construction equipment, homes, etc.

He does rescue me often when my "house" is burning.  We have a church near us that has a great parking lot for playing.  It's an older baptist church that has the outdoor picnic shelter that he uses as his fire station and I have a "house" out in the parking lot.  I have to call 911 and he will come flying to save me.  Of course he must stop and put on all his gear before he can charge in!  I found out the hard way the other day that he only puts out small fires and my whole "house" burned because the fire needed more than one fire fighter!

I don't know if he will keep an interest in fire fighting, but I am certainly enjoying it now.


On this particular day my job was to create a traffic jam with car wrecks. Thankfully we have a few dozen cars to make my job easy.








No comments:

Post a Comment