Well, we don't get sick around here very often so I guess when it happens we live by the motto "Go Big or Go Home!" Little Man has been healthy for well over a year, but this past week he came down with a nasty cough and fever that finally resulted in a trip to see our doctor buddy and apparently he was a little sicker than I realized. (Always makes Mom feel great!) Our first breathing treatment in the doctor's office did not go well as per anything that Little Man has to experience for the first time. But we did finally get enough albuterol into him so that doc could determine he didn't have pneumonia, only bronchitis! Thankfully, the at home breathing treatments have gone way better as I have convinced him that the mask is like a firefighter's mask. He takes it like a champ. He basically acts just like he does with a haircut, he sits stone still until it's over! And I'm happy to report that he is much better and starting to act like a normal Little Man.
No comments:
Post a Comment