This past week Little Man had his first little pre-school closing program. It was a hoot. First they lined up the dozen or so kids from his class. And, well...um....Little Man is a tiny guy. There he is smack in the middle in all his cuteness. The class sang 3 songs and honestly I've forgotten which 3 because I was too busy grinning from ear to ear. But I do remember that they did Itsy Bitsy Spider. This year Little Man spent every Thursday morning in the great hands of Mrs. Betsy and Ms. Emilia. In true Little Man fashion it took him several months to figure out that they were pretty cool and that he could enjoy his time. I'm pretty sure he spent the first few months glued to Mrs. Betsy's lap and when we picked him on this last day it was fitting that he was sitting right there in his safe place.
This is where we start to figure out that everybody is doing Itsy Bitsy Spider. He's a smart dude because he's checking out the girl next to him to see how it's done.
Now we got it here. He's got that spider climbing up the water spout.
But this is really what he wanted to do. I don't know what it was, but you can see a little brown between his feet. This was really what fascinated him or concerned him, not sure which.
No comments:
Post a Comment