Today was the 2-month check-up. Little Man weighed in at 11.1 pounds and 22 inches long with a 16 inch head! He is still on the small end of the spectrum with his height, but his weight and head are cruising right around the 50th percentile.
Everything checked out well except one little issue that the doc took care of while Dad watched cringing! And then it was shot time! Maybe all peds do this, but I loved that the doc did the shots and not the nurse. He was great. I mean the doc, not Little Man, although he really did fine. I think he only turned about 7 shades of purple by the time it was over! But, throw a bottle in and he was a happy man. It's still amazing to me that they can pack 7 vaccines into 3 shots!
Thankfully he has been super healthy during this cold winter season, not so much as a sniffle even. We are praying that continues as the winter lengthens!

No comments:
Post a Comment