Saturday, October 10, 2009

CBJ

A couple of weeks ago I sat down with the help of technology and made a list of names that included all different combinations of the names we liked. There were 10. I thought it would help for your Dad and I to make a Top 10 list so I gave him a copy of the list with his own pencil and we each went through and separately made our list. I assumed that it would be a magical moment and we would get to #1 and find that we had chosen the same name. Not magical. Comical. Dad's #1, my #9. Mom's #1, Dad's #10. There was almost no agreement. So much for that idea.

So, we went back through the list and realized that Dad's top two and Mom's top two both contained the same first name. First name decided. The middle name was still up for grabs though. I'm pretty confident that we finally decided that last night. Confident enough to release your initials above.

It's a big time family name. But since you will be our only little guy why not go ahead and just use them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment