Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ramblings

I'm beginning to actually think about you on a daily basis.

I watch families at the pool with little boys and wonder what will it be like.

Will I love that I have someone to play ball with or will you wear me out with your intense boy energy?

How will I teach you to be a leader who respects women? Maybe I'll leave that one to your Dad.

How will your princess sister respond to having a BOY in the house? She'll dote on you, that's for sure. In fact she'll probably teach you as much as your Dad and I will.

I wonder how I will get through the sleepless nights. I worry that we won't have the money to put you in diapers and provide the endless supply of formula you need. I worry that your Dad and I will be so much older that we won't have the energy you require.

See, your pretty much on my mind all the time. Your birth is still probably about 11 weeks away and I'm not sure how I'm going to move through the next two months trying so hard to not give you my heart, but also loving who you will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment